If you still think that having a website alone is enough, you probably miss the boat being found on the top of the search engines and directories. What is the purpose to be ranked 349 in a search engine?
Try to key-in a key phrase to find you own website, can you find it in the first page results of search engines? Probably not! Hence, that's no problem at least you know now why you need SEO for your website!
"Target the wrong keywords and all your efforts will be in vain."
Finding and designing a website is all about targeted key phrases!
SEO is much cost effective then any other marketing tool, offline or online!
Search engine optimization may be just one part of an online internet marketing strategy, but it is the fundamental part.
It's the baseline.
If you are doing nothing else, search engine placement and keyword related advertising can make up 80 to 90 percent of your traffic."
Search Engine Optimization will help you:
a) Explode you sales
b) Dominate your competition
c) Calculate fast ROI
D) Minimize your risk
E) Get superior sales results
F) Best investment for growth
1. Global Reach. This super advantage of websites is probably the most important because it applies again to the next advantages via search engine ranking. Your website is globally accessible. Traditional marketing requires you to select a medium or choice of mediums (print, banner, magazine, radio, television, etc) in a region or nationally. But to get international sales you need to repeat that in each region of each country you’re targeting. Meanwhile, a RM2,000.00 website is accessible to over a billion people.
2. People who come to you online are ready to buy. The people have found you because they are looking for your products or services and have a need. That’s why they went out looking for your web site. All you have to do is help them find you.
3. People come to you. Mail shots and cold-calling have dismissal success rates because you have to reach a large number of people to get a tiny number of responses, of which only a smaller number again will actually purchase. Yet you run the risk of annoying the vast majority in the meantime, particularly with newsletter, viral and telephone cold calling. On the other hand, people have become so immune to mail shot and flyer advertising, and the vast waste caused by this have prompted postal organisations and telephone companies to allow people to opt out of paper and telephone junk mail/junk calls. Consider also the environmental aspects of the tons and tons of wasted paper. If you are looking to get a 5% response rate to traditional marketing, and you need 5,000 people to call to your shop, you may need to mail out to 100,000 people to do so. Multiply that by all the other companies vying for the attention of the same people, every day.
4. Financial Savings. A successful, 12 month Search Engine Ranking programme will have an international and regional effect as well as a local effect. This programme can cost less. but will be a fraction of the money you could spend on printing, advertising, telesales personnel and telephone costs, annoying consumers and associated brand damage.
5. Lower Administrative costs. Online sales mean that orders, client details and payments are automatically handled. No re-entry of prices (think tills), no taking down order information on the telephone and so on. As the traffic builds from 30 people a day to 3000 people an hour, you don’t have to hire more and more people to guide them around your store or to take their payments – your site and web server will grow for you!
6. Predictability and Growth. With online sales, you can predict growth, traffic targets and plan your business. Your ( Shop, Company, factory ) won’t be affected by sudden downpours, travel difficulties, road closures and other hindrances to traditional shopping. In fact, these things will act in your favour and boost your business as people search for easier and more convenient methods of shopping.
7. Compete with larger retail outlets, multiples and multinationals. While people spend a lot of money with larger companies, many people value and cherish local and regionally produced products, which are often associated with higher levels of excellence, such as food products (Champagne, European Cusisine), music (regional, Irish, Niche) and hand crafted items and would rather buy directly from source. Online marketing gives them an avenue to find you and all you have to do is help!
We use only "Ethical SE Approved Optimization Practices"