CiviCRM Customization Development Company
CiviCRM is a robust tool for fundraising for non profits and NGOs.
CiviCRM is web-based, open source, internationalized software that lets you to record and manage information about your members, clients, volunteers, activists, donors, staff, and vendors.
Disparate most other CRM software, CiviCRM was designed from the ground up for non-profits, membership and advocacy organizations. Rather than trying to suit to a commercial sales-force automation model, CiviCRM grant you familiar terms and concepts. CiviCRM is freely downloadable without licensing fees making it an affordable and cost effective solutions compared to most proprietary vendor offerings.
CiviCRM integrate directly with Drupal. Registration and visitor interaction are logged directly into the systems making CiviCRM the obvious choice for organizations who want to employ and activate their communities.
CiviCRM features are:
- Contact Manager: Is your organization's contact information scattered across multiple database, spreadsheet, and rolodex? With CiviCRM you can handle all your contact data, and track correspondence, conversations, relationships and more from one easily accessible web-based system.
- CiviContribute: Online fundraising and donor managements. Track and handle contributions to your organization. Quickly and easily develop customized web pages to accept online donations. Integration with your contact manager means that contact records are generated or updated automatically when contributions are made.
- CiviEvent: Online event registration and participant tracking. Integrated online event registration and managements for paid and free events. Generate customized web pages for event registration, and then track participants.
- CiviMember: Online signup and membership management. Flexible membership managements for your organization, along with convenient online signup and renewal.
- CiviMail: Personalized email blasts and newsletters. High-capacity mass-mailing component lets you to engage your constituents with personalized email blasts and newsletters.
Drupal is free software packages that admit an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are utilizing Drupal to power thousands of disparate web sites, including
- Community web portal
- Discussion sites
- Corporate web sites
- Intranet application
- Personal web sites or blogs
- Aficionado sites
- E-commerce application
- Resource directories
- Social Networking sites
The built-in functionality, combined with dozens of freely accessible add-on modules, will enable features such as:
- Content Management System
- Collaborative authoring environments
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Picture galleries
- File upload and download
We at eSource Technology have proficiency in all fields of CiviCRM development, from installation and management to custom development, both for Drupal-based "add-on" modules or for edits to core CiviCRM code, when necessary.
Our CiviCRM Services are:
- CiviCRM Installations
- CiviCRM Customization
- CiviCRM Backup Solution
- CiviCRM Upgrade
- Load Balancing Solutions/Clustering
- Creating New Report
- CiviCRM Installation of CiviCRM Components
- Call Center Customization
- Membership Managements
- 3rd Party Module Install
- Drupal Upgrade
- Call Center Integration
- Custom Data Field
- CiviCRM Blog/Forum Support
- CiviCRM Custom Web Application
CiviCRM Customization, Professional Services, Installation, Support, Customization, Developer, Development, integrate Drupal, Blog/Forum, CiviMail, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Klang, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Georgetown, Prai, Sungai Petani, Johor Bahru, Alor Setar, Kota Bharu, Melaka, Seremban, Kuantan, Ipoh, Kuala Perlis, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Kuala Terengganu, Labuan, Kedah, Darulaman, Kelantan, Darul Naim, Perak, Darul Ridzuan, Sabah, Sarawak, Darul Ehsan, Langkawi, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei