J2ME Apps Development Company Malaysia
Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME) offers a powerful framework and flexible environment for application running on handheld devices, such as mobile phones, PDAs, as well as a broad range of embedded devices. Like its counterparts for the enterprise (J2EE), desktop (J2SE), J2ME includes Java virtual machines and a set of standard Java APIs defined through the Java Community Process, by professional groups whose members included leading device manufacturers, software vendors, and service providers.
Our J2ME software engineers use MIDP and additional APIs (Mobile Media API, Wireless Messaging API, J2ME Web Services APIs, Security and Trust Services API for J2ME) in the development process. We have extensive experienced and proficiency in working with a wide range of mobile devices and frameworks to make solutions independent of device thus ensuring far greater reach.
Our Proficiency in the Mobile Application Development including:
- Utility application with Bluetooth/WAP/GPRS connectivity
- Location Based – City Guides, Navigators
- Business Tools – Inventory Tracking etc.
- Multimedia Applications including Camera Capture, Codec Integration
- SMS Application like Auto Responders based on Keywords, authentication support.
Mobile game development
- WAP Charging Based
- Delivery Framework for providing Suite of Games, upgrades and complete admin
- Multi Device Support, effective use of commercial grade engines for performance and security
- 2D and 3D Graphics
- We have proficiency in following areas Languages, Technologies and Tools:
J2ME, Symbian C++, Series 60, 70, BREW, WML, Embedded Visual Studio
J2ME Mobile outsourcing Application Development, Java, Mobile Application, Game Development, Java Struts, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Klang, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Georgetown, Prai, Sungai Petani, Johor Bahru, Alor Setar, Kota Bharu, Melaka, Seremban, Kuantan, Ipoh, Kuala Perlis, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Kuala Terengganu, Labuan, Kedah, Darulaman, Kelantan, Darul Naim, Perak, Darul Ridzuan, Sabah, Sarawak, Darul Ehsan, Langkawi, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei